Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 13, 2012


I GOT TRANSFERRED!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhaosidjfpaowiejnflaiwefpaoijwef;liajwepfncklaisefie.esdkfpiawef!!!!! I am in a place called Utsunomiya that is the exact opposite of Shibuya! It is like 2 1/2 hours away from Shibuya and REALLY COLD. It is northernmost area of my mission and it borders the Sendai mission (where the earthquake was). I was really sad to leave Shibuya and transferrs happen really fast so it is hard to say goodbye to everyone. It made me really think about how much I grew to love the members, and my investigators and the area in general. Those people there were my first family in Japan!! I said goodbye to two of my favorites in Shibuya, Fernando and Caroline. They are a couple from Brazil living in Tokyo and they are LITERALLY my family in Japan. I love them SO MUCH. They are amazing people. I met some eternal friends in my first area and I am so grateful for the experiences I had there.
NOW I am in Utsunomiya!! My companion is Sister Stevenson. She is from San Franciso, California and SHE ROCKS. (see attached picture) We are like the same person it is creepy. She danced and did musicals growing up, she loves singing and I love her!! She is HILARIOUS and I have been with her for one day and we are already besties. Let's just say that there will be some duets resulting from this companionship and I am so excited! Utsunomiya is really awesome. The area is HUGE so the members here are like AMAZING and some of them travel like 2 hours to get to church. They are literally the pioneer members of the church here. This area has A LOT of potential and I am so excited to get to work and love these people so hard!!! It is amazing that on a mission you leave one area, so sad but then you get to the next so at peace, knowing it is where you are supposed to be. The Lord is soooo all up in our lives it is amazing I love it.
The other picture I attached is of the sisters who are going home today. They are all amazing and I look up to them so much!! I thought about the last day of my mission and seriously wanted to throw up because I never want it to come. BUT time flies! That's why the right here right now is so important!!
LOVE YOU ALLL!!!!!!
xoxo,
TokyoGG



No comments:

Post a Comment