Monday, March 5, 2012

March 5, 2012


konnichiwa!!!

This picture is of an Eikaiwa activity we did where we brought everyone to the temple. The man with the long beard and wierd peace signs is Rocky. He is hilarious. He is one of those eternal eikaiwa students who is unique beyond measure. Also this week we were at the part talking to people and we sat down next to this old lady who legitimately told us her life story seven times. She informed us that she is 88 like 88 times and then told us about her whole life. It is times like that on amission that I LOVE. meeting weird, interesting people. It is so awesome. Also it is freezing cold in Tokyo. Everyone says this is the coldest winter they have had in a long time. It will be full on snowing one day and the next sunshine and the next pouring rain all day. It makes for adventurous missionary work!!! We find out if we get transferred this week and I am dreading it! I want to stay here so bad and I will be so sad to be transferred from my angelic companion! She is hilarious! We switch off every other day speaking English and Japanese. English days are my favorite because she says the FUNNIEST stuff!!! Anyway, I'm out of time but I love you tons!! It is already March can you believe it?!?!?!


LOVE LOVE LOVE
xoxo,
tokyogg


No comments:

Post a Comment