Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December 18, 2012


I know this is SO lame and literally one sentence but I legit don't have time so SORRY! Went to the temple, played with Mano shimai (my senpai in the MTC) because this is her last transfer. (SO WEIRD) Went to Shibuya and re-kindled my LOVE for that place. Seriously I am obsessed with it. Oh yeah and I went to the Yokosuka base on Tuesday and I got a nice huge BOOT to walk in so it's a miracle! I can walk!!!! Also there was a Taco bell on the base and I was literally hyperventilating all over the place when the sweet military missionary couple who picked me up from the station took us there for lunch. Didn't know what to do with myself. All in all, I can walk! Which means I can DENDO!!!!! I am happy. Oh yes and the attached picture is of me infront of a purikura "mecca" as it says and it was called Las Vegas so obvi I had to take a pic.
 
The Church is True!
The Lord is DEFINITELY hastening His work!
 
LOVE YOU!
 
love,
xoxo
gg
Ariel



No comments:

Post a Comment