Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December 26, 2012


メリクリスマス!from Japan!!!!
 
Here is great pic of my companion and I with our mission president slash santa. I love him!
 
Okay so I just talked to the fam via Skype so I will keep this short. Merry Christmas!!!! This year was a little different than last, my Christmas was mostly a normal day of missionary work. BUT I realized a few things. I am so blessed to have been able to spend Christmas without all the lights and presents and parties and food and such. Instead I was privelaged to spend it with just me and my Savior Jesus Christ. Helping the very Son of God whose birth we celebrate, The Shepherd, bring His sheep to the fold. Now what could get more festive than that?!
 
Christ is born! He is the ultimate gift from our Father in Heaven. He loves us with a perfect love we may never understand but certainly every person on this planet can feel. It is real and I KNOW that.
 
Love you all!
Merry Christmas!!!
 
Love,
xoxo
gg
Ariel


No comments:

Post a Comment