Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 24, 2012

Dearest Darlingest Momsy and Popscicle,
There's been some confusion over rooming here in Utsunomiya......... yes, that's right, transfers happened. My new companion is none other than.... Drumroll please...... MANO SHIMAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, for those of you who don't remember, she was my senpai in the MTC!!!! We are full on companions. I screamed when I got the transfer call. Those poor AP's ears... Yes, it has only been one day but it has been a DREAM. We are going to see so many miracles this transfer I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!
So story of the day, we were streeting today (by the way the weather is amazing I finally don't have to wear a jacked and I am so happy I literally come to tears.) anyways, we came up to this lady (okay bear with me there is no way I could get accross the full effect of the awesomeness of what happened), anyways even though this was full on hours ago I don't actually remember what we said to her at first but she was like, almost in tears, I really want to become a better person, my heart is not always happy, please teach me, I really have interest. Granted, that statement makes a lot more sense in Japanese but we literally did not do anything and before we could blink we had an appointment for a lesson set up with this woman for tomorrow!! Crazy right?! It was unbelievable. What was even better is that we were walking towards the way of the grocery store that we always go to when usually we have bikes but my companion's bike hadn't gotten to our area yet from transfers and on top of that, we weren't even on the right street because I of course got lost and still have no idea where I am sometimes. And thus we may see, the Lord 100% led us to this lady today. He has a plan for every single one of you. I KNOW that!!!! AHHHH!!!! It was SO COOL!!!!
Let's see what else.. OH this is kinda funny. Last week at church this lady from India came because she was visiting for a convention of sorts (who knows why it was in inaka Utsunomiya) nevertheless a member who was also there invited her to come and she came. She is Hindu but was interested in coming to a Mormon service. We were in Relief Society and this woman pulls out her full on video camera and starts video taping the lesson. It was hilarious.
Well, that's all I have for this week, I hope all is well in America! The church is true!!! Japan rocks!
xoxo,
Utsgossipgirl
p.s. congrats to my babygurl getting married! I LOVE YOU!!


No comments:

Post a Comment